Thursday, January 8, 2009

Intro

Hi my name is Kyle Cook. I am currently a Junior at Clemson but have only been here two years from transferring. So far I can honestly say it has definitely been the best two years of my life. My major as of right now is Management with a minor in Athletic Leadership. Some of my hobbies are hunting and fishing, and really just about anything athletic or any type of sport. That is probably my biggest passion is watching and playing any kind of sport I can get my hands on especially baseball, football (well now flag football), and basketball. An ultimate goal of mine is to obtain a job one day with a sport team or something of that nature, something that I would love waking upo and doing instead of dreading going to work. I'm a very easy going, easy to get along with person and I hope to have a great semester meeting some new people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment