Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ten Years

Ten years from now I have no idea what or will be doing but I do know what I would like my life to be like. I hope to have found a great job by this point doing something in the sports industry. That is the most important thing to me, to attain a job that I love waking up in the morning to go to. By then I hope to have my own place and the biggest thing would be to get these loans payed off and to be as financially stable as possible. That way when, if ever, im ready to have kids they wont have anything to worry about. No but really I am not sure when I want to have kids, I dont think I am panning that one out, if it happens it happens. Maybe by this time I will have settled down and started to think about marriage but thats not something on my mind right now. I hope to have a great job not too far from Clemson to be sure im still able to make it to all the Clemson athletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment