Sunday, February 1, 2009

Free Topic

I really dont have much going on to write about right now but I was listening to the radio the radio after the Georgia Tech game that made me really mad. I also saw it on the tigernet website. The radio host was talking about how "pathetic" the students were for not showing up and filling the student section on that Sunday night game. I was really angry because I feel like that should not have been said. I know that we have a top ten team now but there were other things going on that probably conflicted with many peoples' schedules. I know one thing that was going on was the fraternity rush. I also know that alot of people didnt go because they were still pretty mad about how the ticket distribution was done for the Wake Forest game. There were still 8 thousand people there in a 10 thousand seat arena on a Sunday night. I just think that too big a deal was made of this and it probably made any clemson fan, especially students that dont hardly miss games, angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment