Sunday, February 8, 2009

Interview Mistakes

I definitely think that these are some of the biggest mistakes that people make in an interview. I think all these things relate directly back to not being very prepared before the interview. I know during my interviews the biggest thing I kept telling my self was to not let myself ask any stupid questions and make my self look stupid in front of the manager or whoever was running the interview. I feel like I am very well prepared before the interview starts and when the person walks in the room it all goes down the drain and the nervousness kicks in full throttle. I think my biggest problems are that I have some pretty important questions to ask the interviewer, and when I get there I forget everything that I was thinking about. Now that I know what a cover letter and resume is supposed to look like, I feel like I didnt deserve to get some of the jobs. The biggest thing I try to think about is being as nice and try to listen as much as possible, as well as providing feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment