Sunday, February 15, 2009

Client Interview

I think our client visit went really well the other day. I think that our class did a very good job of not only asking questions about the actual project and what was going on, but also alot of questions about how all these things would happen. I think one of the best ideas brought up was the question about the farm having the actual capacity to support the company we were talking about getting in touch with. I think one of the biggest concerns needs to be first getting all this information out the student body before the actual marketing begins. The reason I say this is because I for one do not even know about the Airmark or whatever company we were talking about. I didnt even know thats where Clemson got their food from. I think this is very important to get this to the students to let them know whats going on, as well as marketing to them the ideas or more organic food choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment